Policies and warranties
Elegant Lab will process all adjustments or remakes at no additional charge if requested within the warranty period and
accompanied by the return of the original appliance.
- Screw-retained implant abutments up to 20 years (including replacement of a device that was made by the lab that was
attached to said abutments at no extra charge).
- Porcelain to all ceramic; metal; porcelain fused to metal; all metal; single‐unit inlay, onlay and crown composite resin
final prosthetics; screw‐retained crowns and bridges; and milled implant bars, up to 7 years.
- Composites (excluding Maryland and inlay/onlay bridges) up to 5 years.
- Temporary crowns and bridges up to 2 years.
- Removable and fixed dentures including screw-retained dentures but excluding immediate and provisional dentures up to 1
year if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Provisional and immediate dentures, partials, retainers, prosthetic stents, surgical guides and radiographic guides, and
all other dental devices up to 30 days if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship.
his Warranty is exclusively for your best interest, is not transferable and does not extend to any patients. You agree
to pay all other costs of adjustment, repair and replacement of a device. Except where prohibited by law, the lab WILL
NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF A DEVICE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL, regardless of the theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability and if
such disclaimer is not permitted by law, the duration of any implied warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of
delivery. In the event of a dispute an amicable resolution the parties mutually acceptable will granted.